Not a Customer?? Request a Demo
Not a Customer?? Request more Info
The KISS system is a fully integrated point-of-sale solution for Windows, specifically designed with the furniture retail business in mind.
Our executive staff started in the furniture industry, and with over 90 years of combined industry experience, we know exactly how to tailor our system to suit your needs, for a fraction of what our competitors charge.
At FROG Inc., we offer a superior product, at an affordable price, with real customer support!
Hardware Requirements:Suggested Minimums:
- File Server - Windows 2008 64bit with Linear Hash Service 4.7, 4 GB RAM, 120GB HDD, Dual Core CPU
- Workstations - Windows XP SP3, 1GB RAM, Single Core 1GHz CPU
- File Server - Windows 2008 R2 64bit or 2012 non-core 64 bit with Linear Hash Service 4.7, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Xeon quad core CPU.
- Terminal Server - Windows 2008 R2 64bit, 4GB RAM (8GB for 30+users), quad core CPU
- Workstations - Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 4GB RAM, Quad core CPU
- Hypervisor - Dual Xeon 2.4GHz hex core CPUs, 64GB RAM, 1TB HDD, WMWare ESX 4.1
- Virtual File Server - Windows 2008 R2 64bit with Linear Hash Service 4.7, 3 vCPU, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD
- Five Virtual Terminal Servers (50 users each) - Windows 2008 R2 64bit, 4 vCPU, 8GB RAM, 60GB HDD
Our KISS system includes programs to help you run the following aspects of your company:
- Inventory management and tracking.
- Inventory Tag Software using Bartender.
- Reports and analyses for every aspect of your company.
- Bar-coding software.
- Accounts payable/receivable.
- Integrated general ledger system with financial reports.
- Customer mailing and contacts.
- Inter-office messaging and time clocks.
We help your company get up and running, every step of the way with:
- 2 days of planning the entire installation.
- 80 hours of on-site training.
- Personalized installation.
- Follow-up visits and evaluations (Daily Fee).
- Quality customer service.
- Updates to your software.
- Additional assistance through our website.
- Additional help and customization falls under.
- Today our Flagship product is the only Database development Suite that provides
- Windows, Web 2.0 and .Net tools to develop and deploy mission critical applications
- We offer complete Web Site integration to take your company where the world is going
It Works Because We Plan on it working
We hold these meetings with every new Customer
System Setup and Hardware configuration
Discussion of hardware elements and placement as well as internet access for each location. Timing of installation and contact information for both companies.
Order entry and data required
There are several options for both who enters orders and what fields are required to provide efficient order processing and reporting. We will discuss these options and make any changes required to provide the data that achieves the goals. I think we should begin order entry with a plan to allow office personnel and sales people to enter orders based on volume and staff.
Inventory receiving and Po acknowledgement
This meeting will involve the orders to vendors from creation to receiving, the necessary steps along the way and the result of each step including notices to salespeople and customers. It will also include the labeling and receiving of goods in the warehouse as well as the direct container shipment and billing. We will discuss the opportunities for what is on the label and how that can help us with locating inventory for the fastest turns. We will identify what orders are included in the allocation process and whether or not we want placement of inventory by aisle and in bins for shipments going out in the next few days.
Shipping and scheduling
This session will cover the process of scheduling, pulling, staging and finalizing shipments from both a labor and accounting perspective. We will discuss the notice to customers and salespeople as well as the method we will use to verify each load (scanning ect) The final result of this process will be the delivered invoices.
This will focus on the customer record and fields pertaining to A/R like credit limit, integrated bank card process, Current balances, credit hold criteria, account type. We will review invoicing and customer notification as well as collection capabilities and routines. How to send statements and what you would like your statements to look like. We will also discuss third party finance, and delivery requirements for scheduling. How to change MOP (method of payment) and send invoices.
Accounts Payable and General Ledger
This session covers the chart of accounts and the general use of the GL. We will discuss entering and paying invoices, coding payables to GL accounts, and processing Charge backs and debit memos. We will ask for Income statement and Balance sheet formats so we can set yours up. We will cover having multiple statements for various purposes as well as budgeting and journal entry and processing.
Purchasing and Inventory analyses
The management of inventory both re-buying and special order handling will be discussed. How you want to see sales stats and the projected sales of inventory in your reporting will be covered. Current on screen reports and printed materials will be demonstrated along with your own requests for new formats you may require.
Management and Reporting
Overviews of the business and necessary dash board type screens that might make your knowledge of what is actually happening more immediate and targeted will be covered. Security as far who can see and do what and how to control this on an ongoing basis. The requests of the management team will be valuable input for this meeting.
We will discuss the flow of customers who contact the store for information, sales and product service after delivery. Who will field the calls and who will follow up should be determined. This session will include our internal email system and its use
Additional meeting for Commissions and required programming discussed during the sessions.
An important meeting for anyone who can authorize special commission structures as well as the general conditions and criteria for paying commissions. We want to be able produce commission reports for distribution to salespeople and management at any time so we want to create an environment where the necessary info is on the system. This meeting concludes with acceptance of responsibilities by both companies.